How do I pass project purity?

1. Im in the place where the purfier is and i kill col atum and his enclave people. When lyons talks to li she says to make sure the place is locked down and i check the two doors that are locked and i go to talk to her and she says to make sure its locked down.I have all three dlc if thats whats casuing the glitch cuz im alread y lvl 22 or 23

User Info: pyromonkey1029

pyromonkey1029 - 7 years ago

1. Dude I think you just need to walk into the Purifier. Type in the code *possible spoiler* 2-1-6. The game should end then. Well it'll go to the Broken Steel storyline at least.

User Info: Best_Lilty_3645

Best_Lilty_3645 - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Just walk up the stairs to the purifier, and she should automatically start a dialoge. Tell her that youre going to go into the purifier, then step inside and enter the code. You should pass out and wake up a few weeks later in the Citadel.

User Info: SmellsLikeFun

SmellsLikeFun (Expert) - 7 years ago 1 0
  2. This is a known glitch witch is usually caused by not having the 1.5.0.23 patch installed, If you do have the update installed then all I can suggest is you start a new game and hope it doesn't happen again.

User Info: itwizz

itwizz (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. When you say "You should pass out and wake up a few weeks later in the Citadel." , do you have to have any add on packs installed for this to happen? I went in, entered the code and then passed out and it went to the guy telling the end story and then to the credits. No Citadel. At the end of them, it went to the main menu. I pressed Continue and it asked me to load a previous save.

Any ideas?????

User Info: KaB000m

KaB000m - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. KaB000m you need Broken Steel DLC to wake up a few weeks later at the Citadel and continue in the game and for the question you should automatically start talking to Sentinel Lyons and be able to go in yourself send her in or send Fawkes in if you have him and if you can't do any of these then you should load to an earlier save.

User Info: pipguy

pipguy - 7 years ago 0 0
  5. At the main menu go to settings and then display. The bottom left corner of your screen shows the version number. Like wizz kid said if your version isn't updated to 1.5 then you're just out of luck.

User Info: gwande

gwande - 7 years ago 0 0
  6. Go to terminal and type 216 and click enter

User Info: thunderheart134

thunderheart134 - 7 years ago 0 0