Question from pyromonkey1029

How do I pass project purity?

Im in the place where the purfier is and i kill col atum and his enclave people. When lyons talks to li she says to make sure the place is locked down and i check the two doors that are locked and i go to talk to her and she says to make sure its locked down.I have all three dlc if thats whats casuing the glitch cuz im alread y lvl 22 or 23

Best_Lilty_3645 answered:

Dude I think you just need to walk into the Purifier. Type in the code *possible spoiler* 2-1-6. The game should end then. Well it'll go to the Broken Steel storyline at least.
2 0

Answers

SmellsLikeFun answered:

Just walk up the stairs to the purifier, and she should automatically start a dialoge. Tell her that youre going to go into the purifier, then step inside and enter the code. You should pass out and wake up a few weeks later in the Citadel.
1 0

itwizz answered:

This is a known glitch witch is usually caused by not having the 1.5.0.23 patch installed, If you do have the update installed then all I can suggest is you start a new game and hope it doesn't happen again.
0 0

KaB000m answered:

When you say "You should pass out and wake up a few weeks later in the Citadel." , do you have to have any add on packs installed for this to happen? I went in, entered the code and then passed out and it went to the guy telling the end story and then to the credits. No Citadel. At the end of them, it went to the main menu. I pressed Continue and it asked me to load a previous save.

Any ideas?????
0 0

pipguy answered:

KaB000m you need Broken Steel DLC to wake up a few weeks later at the Citadel and continue in the game and for the question you should automatically start talking to Sentinel Lyons and be able to go in yourself send her in or send Fawkes in if you have him and if you can't do any of these then you should load to an earlier save.
0 0

gwande answered:

At the main menu go to settings and then display. The bottom left corner of your screen shows the version number. Like wizz kid said if your version isn't updated to 1.5 then you're just out of luck.
0 0

thunderheart134 answered:

Go to terminal and type 216 and click enter
0 0

project purity Personal journals and project purity journals? Answered mistychan
Help getting into Project Purity??? Open zombieXmistress
How do I solve project purity? Answered Mattstcyr
Project impurity? Answered kirill124
Project Impurity(possible spoilers) help? Answered Gamedemon52