Question from andy170886

Got the firelance mini-encounter but no gun, help anyone?

I just got the mini-encounter involving the firelance i've found 16-17 alien power cells but no gun can anyone help, is there a glitch in the game because on the ps3 version which i found in same place i saw the gun drop from the ship and went straight towards where it dropped ans got it 1st but it happened behind me on the 360 so by the time i turned around i didn't see it.

andy170886 provided additional details:

Does any one know if i were to get the wasteland explorer theme for the house if that would get the gun because i saw it once on a you tube video

Answers

MetalGearRAXA answered:

If dogmeat is with you, send him to find it.

If the encounter happened near a building then it's possible that the Firelance fell up on the roof and you can't get to it.
1 0

SmellsLikeFun answered:

If you mean Megaton house, you get all of the themes from Moira Brown at Craterside Supply. Don't waste your time searching the house though, you don't get the gun from the house theme.
0 0

Theunforgiven15 answered:

the same thing happened to me the first time i found it....I found all 25 cells and no gun but my game glitched and i fell under the map and the fire blaster was inside of a rock it's possible your game was a little hot and that it glitced
0 0

Hunter_Zero72 answered:

The same thing happened to me, so maybe it's a glitch, but maybe there's something odd about it? I saw a video on youtube ( www.youtube.com/results?search_query=fallout+firelance&search_type=&aq=f ) and when the guy finally got the Firelance (took him like 8 tries) the gun didn't land near the ammo, so maybe it's just a ways off? Also, maybe it's a certain spot, mine happened over the river near Roosevelt Academy, if that means anything.
0 0

Mini-encounter spot help? Answered lightgamerdud3
Mini-Encounter Locations? Answered widget624
Firelance? Answered iTz_Reaper227
Already found firelance? Open outcast_21
Luck and the Firelance? Answered 6stringsoffire