Question from kroyal121

Head of State Quest???

On head of state i am to the part where i need to find a poster of the lincoln memorial. My problem is that in the beginning of the game i was exploring just killing super mutants and ghouls in the place that i get all of the artifacts and got everything but sold it in rivet city thinking that if i needed that stuff i could go and buy it back (i did not have a house or suite yet to store things) but now the poster is nowhere to be found... what do i do now???

From: statesofeuphria 5 years ago

Actually the poster doesn't appear until after the quest starts. if you go back to the museum of history it should be on the wall in the same area where you get Lincolns Voice.

Either start a new game or side with the slavers.

Wait how do u not hav a house???
its like the first, i mean best, thing u get after like the first qeust in the wasteland anyway rolf123 is right either start a new game or side with the slavers

You cannot complete the quest for the slaves without the picture. Sorry.
You could complete the quest for the slavers as has already been mentioned.
Also, to get a house quickly, you need to do the 'power of the atom" quest. All you need are some mentats and it will boost your perception so that you can disarm the bomb. (assuming you didn't muck with perception and left it at five in character creation). Either blow up the bomb (by getting the pulse charge from mr. burke in moriarty's) to get a house (at tenpenny tower) or disarm it (make sure to do the speech challenge to get 500 caps for it) to get a house (in megaton).

kroyal121

I did the same thing and that's how I found your question. Stateof euphria answered you saying "the poster doesn't appear until after the quest starts", well he's right! Apparently we didn't get this poster and sell it after all. I kept looking and looking and it IS still there. Turn left at the mammoth go thru the doors that say "History Lower Halls", go up the stairs (either side), thru the double doors, thru the room with all of the collums to the door in the back left corner that says, "History Offices". Once you are thru the door, turn left and go all the way up the stairs. At the top of the stairs turn left and follow this log hallway all the way down. Go thru the doorway with the bars, turn right, go past the firehose box on the right and go up the stairs, at the top of those stairs, on the left on the wall right in front of you is the POSTER!!! It's really BIG, you can't miss it. YAY!!! Now you can get the Dart Gun Schematic! I was really frustrated too, I was going to go back and kill Ol' Abraham Washington out of anger, but I really wanted that Dart Gun Schematic so I kept looking.

Thank You stateofeuphria, Quest complete!!!

Good Luck kroyal121