Question from iTz_Reaper227

How do I find the White House?

I have been looking for it everywhere, I even found in the Capitol Post office building this dead guy, Gibson, with a piece of paper telling me to search it.

From: brow3458 5 years ago

The way to get there is to exit the Penn. Ave Northwest station in Pennsylvania Avenue, go up the stairs, and proceed straight until you reach the building to the north. You will see a manhole cover on the sidewalk at the southwest corner of the building leading to Utility which in turn connects to the White House.

It is a crater BTW. you can't actually go in a building. there are a few mini nukes there though.

If you follow the main questline you can get to it quite easily. One of its entrances is in the same area as the Washington monument which you have to go to in a quest for Three Dog.