Wat happens to all DLC???

1. i was wondering is it posible for me to get all 3 DLC at once,start a new campaign and play most of it...and then play ankorage then the pitt and after i finish the last mission project purity...and then play the broken steel...its it possible anyone...-and because i have the broken steel from the very start is it possible for me to level past 20...THANKS IN ADVANCE GUYS...i will check back for the answers in 1-2 days...THANKS

User Info: curiously_sly

curiously_sly - 7 years ago

1. I don't see any reason that wouldn't work considering I've played through Anchorage and The Pit on three different characters (One of them made after getting both of them) and after I downloaded Broken Steel and loaded my game, a message appeared saying the level cap was raised before I started Take it Back. Hope this answered you question.

User Info: rerout343

rerout343 - 7 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Well you need to download the three DLC individually but once they are downloaded onto your system they will apply to any game character on your account, and yes you can level up past twenty before you start Broken Steel.

User Info: D_A_R_KPaladin

D_A_R_KPaladin (Expert) - 7 years ago 1 0