Lyons keeps glitching in the purifier. Anything i can do to fix it?

1. In the purifier room and after the chat with Li, if I kill the colonel, Lyons keeps telling me (paraphrased) 'we must secure the room' even though the 3 enclave people are smoking piles of ash. If I let the colonel live and walk out, Lyons gets stuck in a loop saying 'Steel be with you.' Either case, I cannot talk to her to activate the purifier. I've redone the mission 4 times starting from the citadel with the launch of the robot. Is there anything I can do besides doing the quest over and over again hoping for a lucky break? Thanks in advance for any tips.

User Info: someome

someome - 7 years ago
    Is it the very last part befor u go in the purifier?

User Info: mike2417

mike2417 - 7 years ago
    Its in the rotunda/purifier room, not the gift shop.

User Info: someome

someome - 7 years ago

1. After redoing the robot escort to the purifier many times, I was finally able to get Lyons to not glitch by talking to her immediately after the colonel is dealt with and before Li chimes in.

User Info: someome

someome - 7 years ago 0 0

1. Just reload a save from before the quest starts, it's not like it takes a long time or anything.

User Info: bududubdubdubs

bududubdubdubs - 7 years ago 0 1