Charon or Paladin??

1. Which follower do you guys prefer??? I have Charon but i am debating on getting paladin to be my follower... I'm not sure whether one is better than the other or if it just depends

User Info: kroyal121

kroyal121 - 7 years ago

1. dont get me as a bigot.. but I'd prefer Cross.... Dnno.. Dont just like the ghoul voice..

User Info: MoonPhoenix

MoonPhoenix - 7 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. It depends on your Karma, Star Paladin Cross will only follow you if your Karma is "GOOD" where as charon will do what you tell him once you buy the contract, IMO I would take Charron OR wait it out with GOOD Karma and get Fawkes

User Info: twoscrews

twoscrews - 7 years ago 1 0
  2. I prefer Charon because his shotgun is very accurate and you don't need any specific karma to get him.

User Info: gearsofwar78

gearsofwar78 - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. Charon has like the best shotgun in tghe game due to the fact that it has no spread were as paladin star cross has a really crappy laser pistol but star cross has like 205 more points of health so it depends on what you prefere because you can always give her another gun.

User Info: gaintman13

gaintman13 - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. Out of the few times I used Charon he seemed better than star paladin cross in battle, but if you want a character who can take out a super mutant behemoth on his own then get good karma and recruit Fawkes.

User Info: Shadow122333

Shadow122333 - 7 years ago 0 0
  5. I would get Charon because he is harder to kill.

User Info: trixrascal

trixrascal - 7 years ago 0 0
  6. It depends cross is better for a low level because at low lvls charon kills enemies quickley and you wont get much xp but charon is stronger and you karma doesn't matter.

User Info: bigglescat

bigglescat - 7 years ago 0 0
  7. bigglescat: You must be ripping through the main quest if you reach the citadel at a low level.

User Info: Jolly_Green

Jolly_Green - 7 years ago 0 0
  8. I think it best to get charon in honor of the late michael jackson. because charon is also rotting

User Info: Crae_z

Crae_z - 7 years ago 0 0