All my Achievements for Fallout 3 got erased, any suggestions?

1. I went back to playing Fallout 3 after a few month hiatus to get the only three acheivements I had left to do, leveling up a character with neutral Karma. I had every other one. I had one already started, and I had it saved just outside Vault 101.
    When i started again I went directly to do the quest "tranquility lane", skipping ahead so to speak. I finished the mission and i got the achievement for it. I did a double take and I was like. "umm I thought i got this already, so i checked my acheivement file and that was the only one i had gotten.

The problem is I have all 3 of my save files, Good, Evil(both at lvl 20) and my Neutral guy. so What the hell do i do.Im pretty steamed that all my work into this game is gone.

What can I do?

User Info: Pacman76700

Pacman76700 - 7 years ago

1. I'm sorry, but the only way I can think of solving this is to do them all again. However, you say you still have your level 20 saves, you could try loading them to get the level 20 achievements back, saves work on getting to level 20 for everything again if it works.

User Info: ShroudedEagle

ShroudedEagle - 7 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. To tell you the truth, you can't. It happen to me too and Microsoft said its a glich in the system so sorry man.

User Info: mercgamer

mercgamer - 7 years ago 1 0