Dogmeat MIA?

1. Ok, so i took Dogmeat out on a mission and he almost died running off after enemies. i stimpacked him back to full health and sent him to Vault 101. I finished the area i was in and warped to Vault 101. He wasn't there. I've heard that he runs off from time to time but I thought that if u sent him to the Vault he'd head right there...

User Info: ybtone79

ybtone79 - 7 years ago

Answers

1. Wait a few in game days/weeks and if he doesn't come back, forget him and play as normal.

User Info: uglyman33

uglyman33 - 7 years ago 1 1
  2. Kill the robot in your house. that always works.

User Info: Crae_z

Crae_z - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. That happened to me once i was at old olney and tolid him to go to vault 101 and he wasnt there so i had to walk all the way back to old olney it turns out he got stuck on a rock

User Info: richard963

richard963 - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. Just goto megaton hes KIA if hes not there ur not aloud in vault 101 for awile

User Info: This1IS1gamefaq

This1IS1gamefaq - 6 years ago 0 1
  5. He should be on his way.

User Info: RockwoodZapper

RockwoodZapper - 1 year ago 0 0

Question Status
HELP! DogMeat?!?! Answered
Help getting dogmeat? Answered
Dogmeat ? Unresolved
Dogmeat? Dogmeat? Answered
Where did dogmeat go? Answered