Where is Charon after he returns to the Museum of History?

1. i made charon my follower and he died and when fawkes became my follower it said that charon returned to the the Museum of History and when i went back to find he wasnt there.plz tell where i can find him again?

User Info: UNCfanatic50

UNCfanatic50 - 7 years ago
    When i went into the 9th circle he wasnt there

User Info: UNCfanatic50

UNCfanatic50 - 7 years ago

Answers

1. He is located in the 9th Circle a.k.a. the bar you bought him from.

User Info: D_A_R_KPaladin

D_A_R_KPaladin (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 1
  2. Three things may have happened
    A.You will have to go outside the Museum and wait two weeks, then return.
    B.Because he is wandering alone he died somewhere in the Wasteland
    C. Your game glitched and you'll have to reload a save.

User Info: OrokenDuMonger

OrokenDuMonger - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. Well, you said Charon died ( I don't know if you can get followers back after they die), so the message you got saying he returned to the Museum is probably a glitched message, So the games just fudgin' with you, he's actually DEAD!

User Info: chrisyg103

chrisyg103 - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. You have a glitch if he died he died even if you got the messageafter he died it was just a glitch so he is gone and you cant get him again.

User Info: bigglescat

bigglescat - 7 years ago 0 0
  5. The same thing happened to me with Jericho and Charon when they died like a half a year later it gave me a message that said Jericho and Charon came back to life so i went to megaton and the 9th circle and they weren' t there so i don't think they every come back.

User Info: pipguy

pipguy - 7 years ago 0 0
  6. Dead is dead (unless you load a previous save) the message was a glitch.

User Info: Jolly_Green

Jolly_Green - 7 years ago 0 0
  7. I guess I experienced the same glitch, but slightly different. I returned to vault 101 to get another one of Dogmeat's puppies and all at once I was told that Charon, Fawkes (who was in fact already living in the museum and troubled my bad karma), and Clover had all returned to their respective "homes." My Charon definitely died about 70 hours ago so I had already written him off, so to be told he was alive and well warmed my heart. He was my dude for sure. And he is nowhere to be found. Damn you Bethesda.

User Info: JeffKuma

JeffKuma - 6 years ago 0 0
  8. Yea.......he's dead

User Info: Dukeboy5

Dukeboy5 - 6 years ago 0 0
  9. Actually, Charon does come back to life eventually. It might just be in the GOTY edition.

User Info: whitesox478

whitesox478 - 4 years ago 0 0
  10. He is at the first place you found the poor goul

User Info: captinkickass

captinkickass - 4 years ago 0 0
  11. He is say it with me DEAD when it says that he is on the floor/water/goo pile/ash pile....... you could relod a save

User Info: captinkickass

captinkickass - 4 years ago 0 0