how do I activate the purifier?

1. When I went to the purifier with lyons and fawkes and killed colonel autumn and the enclave sentinel lyons tells me to secure the area and it is but that is all she says.

User Info: bamstar246

bamstar246 - 7 years ago
    I tryed going in the purifier but that didn't work and then I tryed leaving but that didn't either and I also downloaded broken steel before that.

User Info: bamstar246

bamstar246 - 7 years ago

1. Think about your moms fav passage Revelation 2;16 thats the code

User Info: edgehead38141

edgehead38141 - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. go up to the door and it should trigger Dr.Li over the intercom saying to activate the purifier. after deciding who will go inside, enter 216 in the keypad.

User Info: statesofeuphria

statesofeuphria (Expert) - 7 years ago 2 1
  2. Additional tip:....If you have downloaded broken steel and have lyons activate the purifier instead....You can continue to play the game and level up even more. But if you activate it.....That ends the game.

User Info: W00tness1

W00tness1 - 7 years ago 0 2
  3. SPOILERS!!!! You have to talk to lyons and tell her that you wil go into the purifier to start it the code is 216
    WOOtness is wrong though even if you tell lyons to go into the purifier to start it and you have broken steel downloaded you still can play past the end of the main story no matter if you start the purifier or if lyons did. if you activated it you will still have to go through the credits thing and after that is over you will be at the citadel waking up to see elder lyons hope this helped

User Info: papapung4898

papapung4898 (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. Get on the intercom and talk to Doctor Li. She'll tell you to activate the Purifier. Then try talking to Sarah. You should eventually get the choice of sending in either you, her, or Fawkes. And then, of course putting in the FEV Virus.
    But it all ends about the same way since you have Broken Steel. I've tried lotsa endings.
    No matter what, Sarah dies. They say that an explosion happened and everyone was unconcsious. You survive. Sarah won't. Fawkes will, unless you send him in.
    And for people saying the game is completely over even with Broken Steel if you go in, they never tried it. I played as a good guy and went in myself. They say you almost died but they saved you (and again Sarah dies).

User Info: Dekonizer

Dekonizer - 7 years ago 0 0