Where are Fawlkes & Dogmeat after "Take It Back?"

1. At the end of "Take It Back," I sent in Fawlkes(After getting Broken Steel). I wake up in the Citadel infirmary and get my mission, but couldn't find either character there afterwards. I have also looked at Vault 101, Museum of Natural History, Megaton and inside/outside of the Jefferson Memorial. As I was "out for two weeks" per Elder Lyons, it shouldn't be a matter of waiting for them to get back. Help please. I

User Info: STONECUTTER02

STONECUTTER02 - 7 years ago

Answers

1. Its a glitch! It's interely possible that you'll never find them :( bad luck! Just play the game sometimes they return after a stupidely long period, such as two weeks of you ACTUALLY playing it.

User Info: Smallells

Smallells - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. If you get the perk called "puppies" you can get a dog called dog meats puppy

User Info: richard963

richard963 - 7 years ago 0 0