DogMeat Glitch??

1. I went to the Scrapyard, found the raiders but no DogMeat. Ran around the whole perimeter and still no DogMeat. I just can't get him now??

User Info: Maxson88

Maxson88 - 7 years ago
    They were alive, but I did not see DogMeats body or anything. I also got the Puppies! perk just incase he was killed and still nothing. I guess I am just out of luck.

User Info: Maxson88

Maxson88 - 7 years ago

Answers

1. Were the Raiders dead when you found them? If they weren't they may have killed Dogmeat and that's why you can't find him.

User Info: D_A_R_KPaladin

D_A_R_KPaladin (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. If he's not there when you enter the Scrapyard then he may already be outside Vault 101, if not then he may or may not just show up in a random event. There is a glitch with Dogmeat where if you shoot him before you speak to him to recruit him, then you will never be able to recruit him. If you haven't already then update to the latest version of the game, other than that there's nothing else I can suggest.

User Info: Rikkx2kRules

Rikkx2kRules - 6 years ago 0 0