Question from Maxson88

DogMeat Glitch??

I went to the Scrapyard, found the raiders but no DogMeat. Ran around the whole perimeter and still no DogMeat. I just can't get him now??

Maxson88 provided additional details:

They were alive, but I did not see DogMeats body or anything. I also got the Puppies! perk just incase he was killed and still nothing. I guess I am just out of luck.

Answers

D_A_R_KPaladin answered:

Were the Raiders dead when you found them? If they weren't they may have killed Dogmeat and that's why you can't find him.
0 0

Rikkx2kRules answered:

If he's not there when you enter the Scrapyard then he may already be outside Vault 101, if not then he may or may not just show up in a random event. There is a glitch with Dogmeat where if you shoot him before you speak to him to recruit him, then you will never be able to recruit him. If you haven't already then update to the latest version of the game, other than that there's nothing else I can suggest.
0 0

Dogmeat glitch??? Answered Dunner195
Dogmeat Glitch? Answered Unpure_Euphoria
Can I get another follower (besides Dogmeat) if I already have Fawkes without using the "Fire-Rehire" glitch? Answered Parad0x_Zer0
Dogmeat? Dogmeat? Answered Ben_the_ben
HELP! DogMeat?!?! Open themalakian