Question from dbs100

Where can I find the key for the cell in vault tech HQ?

I cant find the key to the locked door behind the cell door in vault tech HQ. if anyone knows where to find it i would be very grateful if they could let me know.

Thanks.

NightmareVicent answered:

I found a way to at least get the info, just go to the room below(where the third terminal is) ( and jump on the tubes on the walls until you reach the mainframe and press the action button when you see the promp to do it.
2 0

Answers

Heatreaper answered:

I had this same thing happen to me.

The door is SUPPOSED to be opened using the three computer terminals around the vault-tec headquarters, but strangely enough for me, even after activating all of them, the door still stated that a key was needed to open it.
I'm pretty sure that unless you have not been to the citadel, the game locks the door because you already have the location of all the vaults. That is the only explanation I could come up with.

If you haven't activated all the terminals, try activating those.
1 1

Dinosurffer01 answered:

I too have the same problem, I have tried many different ways accessing the computer terminals without the terminals with stealthboys without. How in the heck do you get it open. I have completed everything in this game except this. Been on this one for a few hrs...help please>>>>>>>?
0 0

XDark_PhoenixX answered:

There is no key. If you disable the security through the master brain then the door is permenatly locked. No way to open it any more. But if the mainframe only has the vault locations then the citadel or the explorer perk would fix that.
0 0

Ryan15000 answered:

I had the same problem, I got through the three computers, and after that nothing happened, I think it's a glitch or something, but you can still get the locations of all the vaults in the area in the citadel, so if your lost in the vault tech headquarters, you still can get the locations.
0 0