Question from UnDeAdTaKsU

Liberty prime just won't move??? (read before type)

when i was level 13 I finish the mission without getting liberty stuck, then i was bored so i decide to go to higher level until 20, there i try the last mission, and liberty stuck, i try to restart the mission and other's but it won't work, also there's this initiate (sorry if i spell it wrong) initiate brother hood using a missile launcher in liberty prime leg, i try to kill him (mesmetron style) but liberty still stuck.... so any clue??

UnDeAdTaKsU provided additional details:

Well i haven't start the mission.. well you see when the last mission you supposed to report to sarah well i didn't instead i play around, then i got bored so i report to sarah and when starting the mission liberty stucjk. oh note i kill glade and one more lyon pride member (mesmetron)

Answers

ThFlsh03 answered:

Probably because once you start the final mission that's supposed to be it...if you decide to leave while it's going on a glitch occurs. I'm assuming that's what happened. Because if you truly finished the mission where Liberty Prime helps you...that's the end of the game unless you're talking about Broken Steel (which I haven't downloaded yet).
0 0

xNightCrestx answered:

this happened to me too. I found that if you have the Anchorage DLC and therefor, Chinese stealth armor (or maybe a stealth boy), and a silenced wepon (like the 10mm or the Infiltrator if you have the Pitt) you can hide and then shoot at liberty prime til he is mad at you (this also makes the brotherhood soldiers mad at you I think) then he will move to where you are even if he can't see you. just keep moving and shooting him eventualy he will focus on the enclave soldiers and follow them down to the purifier. It's tricky, and may take a few tries (he stepped on me a lot...and blasted me to pieces...and I was killed by the brotherhood a bit...) but it should work.
0 0

DanteDoyle answered:

Liberty wont move unless all the Lyons pride are in the courtyard so if you killed 1 of them than you have to reload.
1 0