Question from Finnerwoo

Is Killing Greta a Better Option?

If I kill Greta to get Charon's contract, will this affect the main quest at all or any other side quests? I really don't want to cough up 2,000 caps, so I figured the other way would basically be getting the contract for free. Any catch to it?

Finnerwoo provided additional details:

Just verifying, so the only thing it does it end trading and give you bad karma?

Answers

recruit13 answered:

Killing Greta will only affect someone that sells food to you which isn't needed. If you kill her, no quests are effected so if you are evil, kill her.
0 0

papapung4898 answered:

SPOILER I would pay the caps because after you get charons contract he will just kill azruhkal anyway and I think you can get your caps back by looting his body.
0 0

Josh101fm answered:

Follow her on her smoke break and kill her it wont affect anything other than karma (which you can easily fix by donating to a church of your choosing)
0 0

If i got caught killing greta? what then? Answered PapaQ
How do I kill Greta without anyone noticing? Answered hoboking94
Everyone is Killing Me!? Answered Here1am
Grenade killing? Answered bellben_wolf
Killing brotherhood of steel? Answered Dilleux