Where can I find Enclave Power Armor?

1. how do you obtain the Enclave Power Armor??

User Info: enclave88

enclave88 - 8 years ago

1. From any Enclave soldier, for example :)
    North-west corner of the map, there is Enclave base. Lots of Enclave soldiers make fun there.
    By the way, some of them wear Tesla Armor. This one much better, and with the Pulse Rifle is a real Whosyoudaddy armor ;)

User Info: kasoi

kasoi - 8 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. You can also get it in the escape tunnel from when your escorting doctor Li to the pentagon you kill a bunch of enclave soldiers down there

User Info: savedninja

savedninja - 8 years ago 0 0
  2. Tesla Armor and Enclave Armor provide the same defensive rating, but one offers Agility and Energy Weapons stat boosts with lower Rads Resistance boosts while the other offers higher Agility and Rads Res boosts, but no Energy Weapon boost.

Personally, like Kasoi said, Tesla and a large gun scream "C'mon. Try to f**k with me. I dare you."

User Info: AzureLivesOn

AzureLivesOn (Expert) - 8 years ago 0 0
  3. Raven Rock, it is the only location on the upper left hand corner of the world map. That's their base, but I don't know if you can get inside if you're not doing the main quest.

User Info: hungjung

hungjung - 8 years ago 0 0
  4. Raven Rock will usually spawn one or two Enclave soldiers every few days, as well as just outside the Yao Guai Tunnels. There are a few other locations that will respawn enclave soldiers every few (in game) days. Anywhere where you may find their "enclave crates" and their special barricades and deathclaw cages, they may respawn (but not always).

User Info: Rogue_Of_Hearts

Rogue_Of_Hearts - 8 years ago 0 0
  5. Besides Raven Rock, you can wait to finish the Waters of Life quest. After that, you'll find enclave soldiers, officers, sentry bots and mind-controlled deathclaws pretty much clogging up the wasteland.

And I dunno about the rest of you guys, but I like the stylish Imperial/Enclave Officer ensemble, complete with blaster pistol look-a-like scoped .44 :)

User Info: paco650

paco650 - 8 years ago 0 0