Question from Fatal_DMG

How do I enslave Flak from Rivet City without turning the city hostile?

As the subject says. I mezzed him, got him to put a collar on and sent him on his merry way to Paradise falls, but as soon as he starts running, everyone becomes hostile. I tried doing it both during the day in the market, and at night when I saw him standing outside his room. Same result both times.

When I captured Red, no one cared. The woman from Tenpenny called guards on the way out, so I killed everyone there (I hate snobs anyway), but I'd like to leave Rivet City people alive and available to trade with, though.

Fatal_DMG provided additional details:

Oh, thanks! I guess it doesn't matter anymore. Somehow, I managed to mess up and save AFTER killing half the Rivet city, but at least it's comforting to know that the other half won't mind me in a few days...

menalaos1971 answered:

He has a set pattern. He will go from his shop in the day, to the bar below the bridge at night, and then to bed. When he is leaving the bar and in the stairwell of the bridge tower is the best time. Kick on a Stealth Boy when he is coming out and Mezz him while he is coming up the stairs. Then stand, take his gear, and strap on his collar and send him on his way. Now immediately go back into Sneak and head of the exit. There will only be one guard on the walkway, and he shouldn't see you. If he does just leave sneak and run. In 3 game days the guards will forget this transgression and you won't have any problems returning.
4 0

Answers

moedameyer answered:

If you wait a few days the city will no longer be hostile.
1 1

Mistapeepers answered:

Three days to be exact.
1 1