Question from llessuric

How to get charon...?

Ok, so i don't want to pay for Charon's contract but still want Charon.
The thing is that every time i kill Greta i get caught no matter what
I've waited till every one was asleep and then hid in a corner till i was hidden,
and then used a silenced 10mm to shot her bloody head off!!!
and still I'm seen or something... so what i want to know is...
Is there some special way to kill Greta without all of underworld getting mad?

nameplzkthx answered:

You can do one of the following:

- Kill Greta quietly (she goes on a smoke break outside the undercity at 9pm every day)
- Buy his contract for 2000 caps
- Have a high enough barter to buy it for 1000 caps.
2 0

Answers

Chronoshifter answered:

The way I killed her was that I activated a Stealth Boy, and just put a live frag grenade inside of her pocket. After that, no one in Underworld became my enemy. After that, simply go to his employer, and the rest of it will play out fairly nicely.
2 1

ARk12 answered:

If you wait by the door to the entrance to Underworld she will exit the town to take a smoke break. You can kill her just outside of the city without alerting anyone. I'm not sure if you can shoot her so use a melee weapon to be safe...Super Sledge in V.A.T.S should usually take her out in one hit.
2 0

Awp3r answered:

i used the vampire sword and a stealth boy and I had no prob
0 2

the04bird answered:

I would just kill her and run before anyone kills you. Go to a bed and sleep for a day. Then go back and They should be okay with you. I killed here before agreeing to kill her so i had to shell out the cash, but it should be fine if you just leave the city and come back in a few days. save and give it a try.
0 2

dhitchner answered:

I'd agree killing her outside while she is on her smoke break is probably the best way if u don't mind bad karma. You can also plant a grenade in her pocket and leave town for a day or two. When u come back no one will care that u just assassinated one of them (bad karma also this way).
1 0

l34lo1 answered:

I agree smoke is the best way although I just bought it for 2000 what a waste of money.....wait how would you make the grenade in her pocket??
1 0

Charon? Answered NUKEYOURASS
WTF is Charon?! Answered ManiacFish77
Can Charon??? Answered Beldum555
Where did Charon go? Answered EagleTalon_x
Charon???!?!? Open Skully_dee