Question from kirill124

Another level cap Add-on ?

Hi, just wondering. because im at max level (30). Does anyone know will there be any other increase of level capacity add ons?
thank you

kirill124 provided additional details:

Mothership zeta is not the last expantion. there is another one at the end of the year which is called new vegas
look it up

BrokenRainY57 answered:

I don't think there's going to be another level cap becasue if you place your skills and perks right you should have all your skills maxed. Would be nice though, at least to get all the perks. And also I'm pretty sure that the Vegas thing is a totally separate game not just an expansion. Kind of like Halo 3 ODST.
0 0

Answers

statesofeuphria answered:

Probably not. Point Lookout comes out tomorrow (June 23), and doesn't have it. Mothership Zeta (next month) has been announced but there has been no news of any more level caps. M.Z. is the 5th and supposedly final DLC for Fallout 3.
0 0

Why am i a level 100 in lock pick but it shows im a level 99 ? Answered slayer5413
Can I level up to level 30 in point lookout? Answered 777mike777
Level 20 or 30? Answered GameGod0122
Level 20? Answered Lukas455555
How do I get to level 20? Open PS2boy82284