Question from PimpMasterT36

Crashed Spaceship?

Does anyone know what is with the crashed spaceship in vernon sqaure?

XboxHelper answered:

Vernon Square? I know there is an ufo, somewhere in the wasteland, but I've never seen a spaceship in Vernon Square. Although I've seen a fighter somewhere in D.C. Maybe you mean that! The one in the middle of a crater alongside with a huge ammount of radiation. That one? Anyway, I think it's just an amusing detail.
0 0

Answers

LouieDogg answered:

i dont know how to get it. I think its a completely random event and your luck has to be high.
0 0

Grandstream answered:

why don't you send Dogmeat down there? =P
0 0

pRoJeCtNaNoHaZe answered:

The rocket that was on display in the muesum of tech
0 0

BrokenRainY57 answered:

It is just there for show the only thing that it really does is give off a bunch of radiation, however if you get down next to it, towards the nose of the craft is a sewer grate that leads to a small irradiated area that has a few super mutants a small stash of stuff.
0 0

117AirborneCore answered:

If you have Broke Steel you will learn that the rocket Is a orbital strike satalite for The Brotherhood of Steel that contains tons of nukes.
0 0