Crashed Spaceship?

1. Does anyone know what is with the crashed spaceship in vernon sqaure?

User Info: PimpMasterT36

PimpMasterT36 - 7 years ago

1. Vernon Square? I know there is an ufo, somewhere in the wasteland, but I've never seen a spaceship in Vernon Square. Although I've seen a fighter somewhere in D.C. Maybe you mean that! The one in the middle of a crater alongside with a huge ammount of radiation. That one? Anyway, I think it's just an amusing detail.

User Info: XboxHelper

XboxHelper - 7 years ago 0 0

1. i dont know how to get it. I think its a completely random event and your luck has to be high.

User Info: LouieDogg

LouieDogg - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. why don't you send Dogmeat down there? =P

User Info: Grandstream

Grandstream (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. The rocket that was on display in the muesum of tech

User Info: pRoJeCtNaNoHaZe

pRoJeCtNaNoHaZe - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. It is just there for show the only thing that it really does is give off a bunch of radiation, however if you get down next to it, towards the nose of the craft is a sewer grate that leads to a small irradiated area that has a few super mutants a small stash of stuff.

User Info: BrokenRainY57

BrokenRainY57 (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0
  5. If you have Broke Steel you will learn that the rocket Is a orbital strike satalite for The Brotherhood of Steel that contains tons of nukes.

User Info: 117AirborneCore

117AirborneCore - 7 years ago 0 0