Question from HeroismAtFault

Point Lookout(Am I the only person who owns it?)

I've noticed recently that no one has any comments or posts on the newest expansion.And if it's because no one owns it? I suggest you all go out and buy it!It's literally probably one of the coolest expansions and the story line is very in depth! Btw is there anyone who does have it and would like to discuss it?

Answers

robnance89 answered:

I owned it and got all the achievements last night. If you want to discus it I don't mind. My gamer tag is run89 if you want to check my achievements.
1 0

arcinguy answered:

I as well finished up the missions and got bog walker already as well, Arcinguy on XBL if you would like to discuss it.
1 0

statesofeuphria answered:

I finished it the day it came out and started again with a newer lower level character. I am finding a lot of stuff i missed on my first playthrough. Very cool DLC. Got all achevements as well. SlimyPayload on XBL.
1 0

soccerstudx20 answered:

Im playing it right now, just downloaded it yesterday. parkismaximus on XBL
1 0

JohnnyO1989 answered:

Yea point lookout is a very good dlc
What is desmonds problem lol, hes the most unique character apart from three dog best dog
its a good change from the wasteland
1 0

Point Lookout? Answered iTz_Reaper227
Lv 30 in fallout: point lookout? Answered amboris
After Point Lookout, where is Fawkes? Answered Pita
Point Lookout item help? Answered SrgSkittles
Glitch in point lookout? Answered Assassin0016