Point Lookout(Am I the only person who owns it?)

1. I've noticed recently that no one has any comments or posts on the newest expansion.And if it's because no one owns it? I suggest you all go out and buy it!It's literally probably one of the coolest expansions and the story line is very in depth! Btw is there anyone who does have it and would like to discuss it?

User Info: HeroismAtFault

HeroismAtFault - 7 years ago

1. Yea point lookout is a very good dlc
    What is desmonds problem lol, hes the most unique character apart from three dog best dog
    its a good change from the wasteland

User Info: JohnnyO1989

JohnnyO1989 - 7 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. I owned it and got all the achievements last night. If you want to discus it I don't mind. My gamer tag is run89 if you want to check my achievements.

User Info: robnance89

robnance89 - 7 years ago 1 0
  2. I as well finished up the missions and got bog walker already as well, Arcinguy on XBL if you would like to discuss it.

User Info: arcinguy

arcinguy - 7 years ago 1 0
  3. I finished it the day it came out and started again with a newer lower level character. I am finding a lot of stuff i missed on my first playthrough. Very cool DLC. Got all achevements as well. SlimyPayload on XBL.

User Info: statesofeuphria

statesofeuphria (Expert) - 7 years ago 1 0
  4. Im playing it right now, just downloaded it yesterday. parkismaximus on XBL

User Info: soccerstudx20

soccerstudx20 - 7 years ago 1 0