Door Component? (Wasteland Survival Guide)

1. In the Wasteland Survival Guide quest line, I went into the Anchorage Memorial place to spy on the Mirelurks. I hacked a terminal and unlocked a safe with a Door Component inside. The terminal said to take it to the broken door near the Service Entrance. I've looked all around the doors to the Service Entrance and can't find any broken doors. Where is the broken door?

User Info: ytangon

ytangon - 7 years ago
    I found it in the sewer like area... nevermind.

User Info: ytangon

ytangon - 7 years ago

1. The door component is used on a fridge where there is 2 fridges (the one on the right) on one of the lower floors past a Mirelurk Hunter. You need 5 perception and it will say something along the lines of You notice this freezer is smaller that the others. Upon inspection you find a small stash, unfortunatly the handle is broken. (Perception 5 challange complete)
    I found 360 caps (with fortune finder perk) in here along with other (random) loot.

User Info: Skorn94

Skorn94 - 7 years ago 0 1

1. I ran into the same thing while doing this quest, but I did not fully explore the place. My guess is that when you pick up the component the door will no longer say it is broken, but when you open the door the part will be taken from your inventory. I just kept the component for my house, my bedroom has all my cool/quest related items that are special or from rememerable people or funny situations. I'd describe it to you but it would take to long.

And lolo9090, whats with that answer? And why did you ask 9 different questions today? stop asking so many questions, I'm sure that if you have common sense you can figure them out for your self. I mean, who asks "How do you get perks?" Do you even own fallout 3!?!?!?!?!?!

User Info: chrisyg103

chrisyg103 - 7 years ago 0 1
  2. You have your answer so please close this question.

User Info: itwizz

itwizz (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0