Question from RockyBlaine

Is it possible to have both the megaton and tenpenny houses at once?

Ive tried every thing to get both houses but i cant find a way to do it does anybody know if it is possible or not?

Answers

lolo9090 answered:

No bouy
0 2

chrisyg103 answered:

It's not possible. But my game is really glitchy so I actually have both houses. It says the door is locked but I can still open the door in Tenpenny tower. I'm only supposed to have my megaton house.
0 0

Mistapeepers answered:

I have heard the following, but not confirmed it:

You can do the quest to get your Megaton house. This renders the Tenpenny house door unusable. However, some ppl have said you can go through Tenpenny's suite, go to the balcony, go around the building, and pick the outside door to the Tenpenny suite. Those who have reported on it have said it behaves just like if you were supposed to have the house (IE: butler, bobblehead stand, stuff doesn't disappear. However, you don't get the option to buy accessories for your Tenpenny apartment.
1 0

Crae_z answered:

Yes, but you have to have two different save files.
0 2

classicRPG answered:

It is possible to have both. I had Megaton and when I went to Penny towers you can go around the outside and enter the room. I t has a bobble stand and butler just like megaton.
0 0

ubertyrant answered:

Same thing happened to me, mistapeepers, but I let the ghouls overrun the tower before I knew i had access to the suite so I couldn't buy house items anyway.
0 0