Question from xboxrule_chaos

Followers?

Who, where, what are the requirements, and weapons for the followers, I've only found 4:

Fawkes: Vault 87 good karma (guessing it's the karma) uses sledge hammer as default at first but later uses gatling laser (by far the most powerful follower I've found)

Dogmeat: scrapyard, none, bites people and can be used to locate food ammo, weapons and I believe caps as well

Jericho: Megaton, bad karma 1000 caps, uses a chinese assualt rifle as default

Clover: Paradise Falls ( talk to Eulogy), bad karma 1000 caps, uses a sawn-off shotgun as default *Do not shoot clover with the Meser gun (can remember correct spelling) unless you want her head to pop... kinda fun actually

who else is there?

p. s. jericho and clover can use power armor, It's pretty cool having a couple of brotherhood outcasts/enclave soldiers/ regular brotherhood of steel soldiers follow you around

xboxrule_chaos provided additional details:

Do you know what kind of karma it requires?

I tried but it wouldnt even give me the option of hiring him

Answers

LinksLegends answered:

You can hire Charon in Underworld for a certain amount of caps. But other than him and everyone you have listed, I haven't heard of anyone else.
0 0

Biggest_Gunns answered:

no karma, but you WILL get bad karma, if you do it the free way :D like i did

and he uses a combat shotgun, and is hard to kill (being a ghoul) i've watched him kill 4 Super Mutants ALONE!!!
0 0

SoulBlazer1223 answered:

To get him the good karma way costs you 2000 caps, there is a 1000 cap option but he will just laugh at you.
0 0

Attelocin answered:

There's a Brotherhood member you can recruit. I can't remember her name, butI found her in the lab. She's Good karma only, and I think she's the "Seneschal" to Father Lyons or whatever his name was. Seems like the opposite of Fawkes, since she's a Paladin. I think she also uses a gatling weapon, maybe a minigun.
0 0

AzureLivesOn answered:

I've been using Fawkes and yet to see his HP dip anywhere remotely below 90%. Even went toe to toe with a Behemoth and just kept laughing the entire time, unloading his Gatling Laser.

The beauty part about them, which I neglected to notice until many hours later, is your partner can store items as well. Being a packrat, this was fantastic when escaping Raven Rock stocking up on Enclave/Tesla Armor.
0 0

Cabeda answered:

A man will sell you Sergeant RL-3 near the robco facility north of tenpenny towers. RL-3 will only join you if you have neutral karma though. (He's a gutsy model) Butch can join you after the Trouble on the Homefront quest.
0 0

Can i have 2 followers, and how do i have 2 followers? Answered SavenRain
.How do you get followers? Answered lolo9090
Followers???? Open kingmeup
Where are my followers? Answered legendaryfrog78
How do you get all the followers? Answered oneyoshi79