Question from PS2boy82284

How do I get to level 20?

I've played through the game now for the 3rd time. And have only gotten to level 19 overall. What can I do to get to level 20 earlier?

Answers

bududubdubdubs answered:

Kill things.
1 2

Grandstream answered:

If you make a character, max out their Intelligence so with each level up, you gain 20 Skill Points to put towards your skills. Put your first three perks into the Swift Learner so that you gain a constant 30% bonus to all XP gained (sleeping and getting Well Rested bonus before the completion of a quest however bumps it up to 40%!). I was able to get to level 20 in a manner of hours, and I had not completed every quest yet. And when I input Broken Steel, everything but Melee and Unarmed and a couple of others were maxed out for skills.
2 2

chrisyg103 answered:

Lets see, how did you get from lvl 1-19, hmmmmmmm......... Well, can't say for sure, must be one of those unsolvable mysteries!
1 2

joedog195 answered:

Im lvl 29 on mine with 5 things maxed out all add-ons complete if you need any help contact me on xbox live-lilackilla22
0 3

ThatTwinTom answered:

Kill stuff and complete quests to get xp. sleeping in a bed you own gives you +10%xp for 7 hrs just like you did with lvls 1-19. if you can't level up to 20 then your game is bugged. If you have broken steel then your level cap is lvl 30.

On the loading screen it also tell you how far along to leveling up your are but if you are level 20 or lvl 30 then it will say you are 0% of the way to lvl 21/31 respectively but you can never get to these levels (unless you buy broken steel which raises cap to 30)
1 1

greatman250 answered:

Whenever you get side quest do them. Don't fast travel to much so when you walk you get experience by killing things. Explore building thats never part of any quest or main mission thats just ment for looting theres almost always an enemy in there and safes or terminals that also give you experience. When you can get the explorer perk ( i think thats what is called, the one that lets you see all the locations) and walk to a lot of them so you can get exp for finding them and it will help when doing missions. Don't rush things and don't run away or avoid a fight unless you have no stimpacks and your about to die or your overpowered. Try to fully explore places don't just leave as soon as you have done what you needed to do. Hope i help. Happy Gaming
0 0

Why am i a level 100 in lock pick but it shows im a level 99 ? Answered slayer5413
Can I level up to level 30 in point lookout? Answered 777mike777
Level 20 or 30? Answered GameGod0122
Can I get to level 21? Answered jubjub407
Level 20? Answered Lukas455555