Nuka-Cola Challenge?

1. How do I start it? Who do I need to talk to? And where are they located?

User Info: Light_Snack

Light_Snack - 8 years ago
    So in order to complete the quest I need 30 Quantums?

User Info: Crew_SK

Crew_SK - 8 years ago

1. There are a total of 97 nuka quantums in the game, according to the Prima Guide. I have yet to find more that around 45 myself.

SPOILER ALERT:
    The quest reward is a nuka grenade schematic as well as 40 caps per bottle of quantum you give her. Alternatively, you can get 40-80 caps each, if you choose to sell them to Ronald instead. But he will not give you the schematic.

There are a lot in the Nuka Cola factory. In the factory, look for Milo the shipping foreman and either fool him or kill him and get the shipping manifest for the nuka cola quantums. This will help you find out where they went in larger numbers, instead of scrounging and scavageing for one or two at a time.

User Info: BagelsAreTasty

BagelsAreTasty - 8 years ago 3 0

Answers

1. This quest is kinda annoying actually but there are 4 places you need to go to, first go to the nuka cola factory, ask the woman who gave you the quest and shell send you there, after that go to paradise falls ( in eulogys place is about 5 bottles), after that head over to super-duper mart and there are a few there, last is a truck to the east of ol oley right next to vault 97 (the agathas song one in the northern area of the map) however this doesnt matter becuase you still wont have enough to finish the quest, and now you just go around doing other quests and find them occastionally

User Info: xboxrule_chaos

xboxrule_chaos - 8 years ago 1 1
  2. Sorry its not vault 97 it's vault 92

User Info: xboxrule_chaos

xboxrule_chaos - 8 years ago 1 1
  3. Girdershade( one block north and three west of the robo co factory) is the place you must speak to Sierra in her shack. do the tour and the nuka cola quantums are everywhere in the game but ~~~Spoiler alert!~~~[ keep in mind there is only 94 of them in the game this would take 30 of them away]

User Info: Fitzler

Fitzler - 8 years ago 1 1
  4. You could maximize your Nuka-grenades by buying the Schematic [I got it from a caravan or someone in Rivet City. I can't remember which.] and then using all of them to make Nuka Grenades. They're quite useful.

User Info: DeathKazz

DeathKazz - 8 years ago 0 0
  5. you also have a 10%-15% chance of getting one from every Nuka-Cola Vending machine, so you can get more then 97 but they are still limited since I don't think the machines respawn. but, I've picked up at least 4 or 5 from machines myself.

User Info: ShadowAspect

ShadowAspect - 8 years ago 1 1