Question from Murderdollz666

Vault 92?

I believe I have been everywhere in vault 92 but, from what I read there is a "purple screen" can anyone help me? If so thank you and, if possible can I get directions?

Murderdollz666 provided additional details:

I said where in vault 92 is the purple screen not the location of the vault its self :(

Yoshimarue answered:

I might be wrong, but I think you're thinking of vault 106 (north west of vault 101). It's full of Insane survivors. The story is is that the experiment involved adding a chemical to the vault that ended in the residents going insane. There are still remnants of this chemical in the air because at certain spots in the vault you get the "purple screen" where the vault looks like it was brand new and people are walking around. here is also an awesome boss fight in the lower levels. But It might be in a different vault. Memories a bit fuzzy. Sorry! ;)
2 0

Answers

chanceashaman answered:

Vault 92 is up near Old Olney, just a little west and just a hair north. Old Lney is sount west of the Republic of Dave. The easiest way to find out where things are, if you have the pc version, I know its cheating, but you can make a new avatar, use the advlevel cheat to raise your level until you hit 20 then take the exploreer perk. This will let you see where everything is in the game.
1 0

chanceashaman answered:

Wow, I really need to spell check my typing.

Vault 92 is up near Old Olney, just a little west and just a hair north. Old Olney is south west of the Republic of Dave. The easiest way to find out where things are, if you have the pc version, I know its cheating, but you can make a new avatar, use the advlevel cheat to raise your level until you hit 20 then take the explorer perk. This will let you see where everything is in the game.
1 0

tehholyspoon75 answered:

yeah ure thinking of vault 106. the worst the ure gonna fight in 92 are some animals and mirelurks

P.S. the purple screen isnt a glitch so dont worry
1 0