If I blow up Megaton can I still do the Wasteland Survival Guide Quest?

1. I heard that you can find Moira in the Underworld but I didn't find her there and I guess I might have scared her off when I met her outside of Megaton.

User Info: gamerman6534

gamerman6534 - 7 years ago
    I know she is in the Underworld... but where is she in the Underworld?

User Info: gamerman6534

gamerman6534 - 7 years ago
    Ok, I blew up Megaton right after I got out of the vault when I was level 4... I came back to check out everything and I saw her as a ghoul so I talked to her. She said she forgave me but since I was bad karma I said that I was glad that I did it. After that she ran off. I'm level 26 now and I'm trying to do this quest so I can level up to 27 and get the Mister Sandman perk so I can do the infinite exp glitch in Andale.

I KNOW that she is in the Underworld after you talk to her so quit repeating that fact. What I'm asking is WHERE in the UNDERWORLD is she?

User Info: gamerman6534

gamerman6534 - 7 years ago

1. Actually, yes you can. If you blow up Megaton and go search the ruins you will see Moira as a ghoul. She will then travel to the underworld, which is in the Museum of History.

User Info: Jeagle101

Jeagle101 - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Yes Moria will be in the underworld and she will still let you finish the quest.

User Info: -DeathWish-

-DeathWish- - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. Fast travel to Megaton to see her. If you already met her outside of Megaton, and she's not in Underworld she might be dead, if it says you failed the quest or the quest is no longer availible in your quest category then she died on the trip to underworld. Or just wait a couple of day in-game time, it takes a while to get to Underworld if your walking from Megaton.

User Info: chrisyg103

chrisyg103 - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. Just so everyone knows: I blew up Megaton yesterday (second playthrough, evil character). After a talk with Moira, I convinced her to go to Rivet City.

So it's not just Underworld she will be at.

Admitted, she hasn't arrived there yet (I'm escorting her, which consumes quite some time...). She might decide to leave and go to Underworld after all.

User Info: Wulf684

Wulf684 - 7 years ago 0 0