Question from Napolean1393

How do I find the switch to open the door in the national gaurd?

WE have level 100 lockpicking. Whenever we try to pick the lock it comes up with a message that says door has to be activated elsewhere.

What the hell do I do? I know there's a switch. But where?

Napolean1393 provided additional details:

I need to know where the switch is to get into the military base please any info helps so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Answers

ChicanoMan answered:

you just have to go though the building. Look at your local map to find the other room in the national guard build. If You go though the building you will find it.
1 1

jackarsnel answered:

You need to find a switch on the wall a few floors higher then the big bunker door.
0 0

HunterJony answered:

On the offices there are 2 exits to the depot, one of them is higher, that one leads to a destroyed room with the switch
0 0

videogames5196 answered:

There is an electrical switch hidden on the top floor. When you turn it on the door opens and a sentry bot comes out. go inside and go downstairs and kill the feral ghoul.Then you will be in the armory. You have to go through the training room and the office to get to the switch.
0 0

SlayerKnot answered:

You can actually bypass the training area and offices by doing some tricky jumping on one of the broken stairs. It can be rather annoying but after doing it a couple of times its quite simple.
As far as getting the 1st switch... If you stand with your back to the bunker door , look up and to the left. The switch is in the room to the right of the big fan.
0 0