Question from Biocchi

Where can I find (Elder Lyon)?

I went into GNR asked around about Power armor And Two people said You can
find Elder Lyon Near " The Lab " I cant find a lab In or near GNR where is He ?

Please help

Thanks!

Biocchi provided additional details:

Alright thanks

BagelsAreTasty answered:

The Lab is in the Citadel. It's later on in the main quest line. Don't worry, the main quest will take you there, it's one of the places you have to visit soon enough.

Once you are there, speak with Elder Lyons, and ask him about power armor training. Then look for Paladin Gunny, the recruit trainer in the open area where the brotherhood are training between the main entrance and the entrance to the lab.. He will tell you how to properly use power armor, so you can wear it. (This also allows your followers to use power armor as well except for Fawkes)
1 0

Answers

lungryan answered:

You are not able to be trained until later on in the story missions, when you reach the Citadel. Continue playing story missions and you will get there
1 0