How do I get past the armory door?

1. I have level 100 lockpicking, and I'm stuck in the national gaurd looking for a switch or something so that I can get through the armory door. Whenever I try to lockpick it, it comes up with a message that says this door must be activated elsewhere. Please respawn.

User Info: Napolean1393

Napolean1393 - 8 years ago
    Where is the switch?

User Info: Napolean1393

Napolean1393 - 8 years ago
    Do you need the holotapes to get the bobblehead?

User Info: Archulerus

Archulerus - 8 years ago

1. You can open the door if you get all the Keller holotapes, or you can do it the easy way. Go to the door, sneak, and go all the way to the right side of it. Now, go into third person, and slowly move the crosshair over the corner of the door above your characters head. When the option to activate a switch appears... well, you can open it. This opens the switch on the other side of the door in a rather cheesy fashion... but it's effective.

User Info: Nosgoblin

Nosgoblin - 7 years ago 3 1

Answers

1. It is in the building, top level i believe, just flip the switch and it will activate an alarm and allow the door to be opened.

User Info: lungryan

lungryan - 8 years ago 1 4
  2. have you got the five keller holotapes? u will need em to get the MIRV fatman

User Info: Jeramathal12

Jeramathal12 - 8 years ago 0 2
  3. No, the bobblehead is right before the door that needs the tapes.

User Info: DGenerateKane

DGenerateKane - 8 years ago 0 1
  4. here read up here
    http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/National_Guard_Depot
    and here
    http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Experimental_MIRV
    hope it helps

User Info: keithmerkle

keithmerkle - 7 years ago 0 0
  5. In the last floor there is an switch use and later the door will open and for the door inside you need to have de 6 key there is in westland and finally you have the fatman

User Info: 26002961

26002961 - 7 years ago 0 0