Any sort of eventual game errors?

1. I just got trained on Power Armour and started walking around the wasteland and keep getting freezes if I go into VATS mode... is this some sort of error I could fix by going back in older saves, or should I take the game back to the store... the disc doesn't look scratched... anyone had a similar problem?

User Info: JagOdai

JagOdai - 8 years ago

Answers

1. Geez, that's weird. If your disc isn't scratched, it's probably the game. If you have the 360/PS3 version, you should probably get another copy, if it's PC, re-install and don't put in any mods.

User Info: BlueMaxima

BlueMaxima - 8 years ago 0 0
  2. I have had my (360 ver.) game freeze on me a few times but it's been random. If i go back to an older save and do the exact same thing it never does it a second time. I would try going back to an older save, could just be a glitch

User Info: Masterofthefoo

Masterofthefoo - 8 years ago 0 0
  3. Yes, I have had the same exact problem as you. What I did was loaded my previous auto save (or most recent save). I did not use VATS for a little while and the game worked perfectly afterwards.

User Info: Left4dead_freak

Left4dead_freak - 8 years ago 0 0
  4. That happens to me sometimes when I'm wandering around flghting baddies. When I start up VATS and I don't get a highlighted limb, I just press the VATS button (R2 for PS3 I think) then it zooms out, and rezooms to the enemy that I'm fighting. Hope that helps.

User Info: Aegis2047

Aegis2047 - 7 years ago 0 0
  5. mine freezes ll the time , AND there is a glitch in all the gmes where npc toons drop off the mp for good , dont know if there is a patch to fix it i dont play online

User Info: nlblru

nlblru - 7 years ago 0 0