Fawkes and Dogmeat?...

1. Okay, I have two problems.

1: Dogmeat doesn't spawn at the junkyard anymore, like he is supposed to, Instead he spawns next to the Citadel where there is usually a Super Mutant and Centuar. His feet are embedded in the debris, and I can't talk to him. Should I just kill him and use the Puppies perk?

2: I had Fawkes with me while doing Trouble on the Homefront, and somehow, someway, he got stuck on the other side of the 101 door. Is there anything I can do to get him out, or is he stuck in there forever more?

User Info: SoF-Rambo

SoF-Rambo - 7 years ago
    Okay, Guess it's too bad about Fawkes then, but now Dogmeat is not near the Citadel anymore. It gave me the "Dogmeat is at 101" message but he isn't there... I checked inside, where Fawkes is stuck, and he isn't there Either.

User Info: SoF-Rambo

SoF-Rambo - 7 years ago

1. Uhhh unfortunately for you...you cannot get fawkes bck if he is still inside vault 101

User Info: clearasil

clearasil - 7 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. There is NO way to get Fawkes back OR to free Dogmeat unless you have the PC version and use the summon commands so your screwed I'm afraid. I wouldn't bother with the Puppies Perk as it is buggy as hell and as led to a lot of problems in gaining and re-hiring Followers.

PS: Have you tried Fast travelling to see if that frees Dogmeat.

PPS: Dogmeat/Puppies return to Vault 101 when fired/spawn.

User Info: itwizz

itwizz (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. Sorry for u but dogmeat i dont know what to tell u other than put him down and fawkes you cant get back in the vault after that quest so u can only get 1 follower now since hes stuck and u cant talk to him

User Info: bren1999

bren1999 - 6 years ago 0 0