Where can I find refills for my alien pistol?

1. I found the ufo and grabed the gun but used all my ammo. where can I find more?

User Info: detrick001

detrick001 - 8 years ago

1. Outside Deathclaw Sanctuary, there is a winding trail heading down. Kill the Deathclaws and wait til nighttime. Slowly move down the hill while crouching and you'll see ammo for the blaster scattered (glowing blue cylinders).

There are reportedly 12 locations total in all of the Wasteland where ammunition is found scattered about outside, all locations lead in a straight path to the UFO crash. In other words, as the UFO was crashing ammo was dropped across the landscape. Most of these occupy Zones 1 and 5 (NW and Middle of map).

User Info: AzureLivesOn

AzureLivesOn (Expert) - 8 years ago 4 0

Answers

1. The alien pistol is a unique weapon and has limited ammunition, like the fatman mini nukes. You are out of luck.

User Info: alchemic_god

alchemic_god - 8 years ago 0 5
  2. Actually there is a resupply of alien blaster ammo at the Outcast base called Fort Independance.

User Info: Shmaw

Shmaw - 8 years ago 1 0
  3. I have been finding some of this ammo, but I can't find the alien crash site. Can anyone please guide me in the right direction to the crash site. I have been wandering around the Northern portion of the map looking for it and can't seem to find it anywhere. Thanks in advance.

User Info: itchydra90n

itchydra90n - 8 years ago 0 0
  4. I have been finding some of this ammo, but I can't find the alien crash site. Can anyone please guide me in the right direction to the crash site. I have been wandering around the Northern portion of the map looking for it and can't seem to find it anywhere. Thanks in advance.

User Info: itchydra90n

itchydra90n - 8 years ago 0 0
  5. Since you've been combing the northern part of the map I'll start you off at Oasis. There's a grid on the map in your Pip-Boy, and Oasis is at the bottom left hand corner of one of the grid squares. Now count two squares to the right and two down, and put your marker in the bottom left corner of that square. That will get you to the general area. Once you start taking on rads for no apparent reason you know you're in the right area. Once you pick up a new radio signal, you've almost found it. Make sure you have some rad protection so you can lounge about and collect all the alien ammo you can possibly get from the area as it's the largest concentration of alien ammo in the game.

User Info: lxaelral

lxaelral - 8 years ago 0 0
  6. I found one ammo pack just sitting on some random building's front steps in the DC ruins. Unfortunately, this was way before I stumbled upon the Alien Blaster and I can't recall the exact location. Something tells me it was near the hotel in which Reily's Rangers are trapped.

User Info: hurl420

hurl420 - 7 years ago 0 0
  7. North of Fort Independence there is a large crater with an overturned military truck in it. There is some ammo scattered around the truck.

User Info: statesofeuphria

statesofeuphria (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0
  8. I was outside the store that the Mechanist used as headquarters one afternoon and heard a ship going by overhead...then a bang. Presumably it was the alien ship crash landing. But there was another 20 or so Alien Blaster ammo scattered all over the parking lot afterwards.

User Info: kenmorebrian

kenmorebrian - 7 years ago 1 0
  9. Kenmorebrian go back there that was the firelance alien blaster the better version of the alien blaster

User Info: 54zerogamer54

54zerogamer54 - 7 years ago 0 0