Question from detrick001

Where can I find refills for my alien pistol?

I found the ufo and grabed the gun but used all my ammo. where can I find more?

AzureLivesOn answered:

Outside Deathclaw Sanctuary, there is a winding trail heading down. Kill the Deathclaws and wait til nighttime. Slowly move down the hill while crouching and you'll see ammo for the blaster scattered (glowing blue cylinders).

There are reportedly 12 locations total in all of the Wasteland where ammunition is found scattered about outside, all locations lead in a straight path to the UFO crash. In other words, as the UFO was crashing ammo was dropped across the landscape. Most of these occupy Zones 1 and 5 (NW and Middle of map).
4 0

Answers

alchemic_god answered:

The alien pistol is a unique weapon and has limited ammunition, like the fatman mini nukes. You are out of luck.
0 5

Shmaw answered:

Actually there is a resupply of alien blaster ammo at the Outcast base called Fort Independance.
1 0

itchydra90n answered:

I have been finding some of this ammo, but I can't find the alien crash site. Can anyone please guide me in the right direction to the crash site. I have been wandering around the Northern portion of the map looking for it and can't seem to find it anywhere. Thanks in advance.
0 0

itchydra90n answered:

0 0

lxaelral answered:

Since you've been combing the northern part of the map I'll start you off at Oasis. There's a grid on the map in your Pip-Boy, and Oasis is at the bottom left hand corner of one of the grid squares. Now count two squares to the right and two down, and put your marker in the bottom left corner of that square. That will get you to the general area. Once you start taking on rads for no apparent reason you know you're in the right area. Once you pick up a new radio signal, you've almost found it. Make sure you have some rad protection so you can lounge about and collect all the alien ammo you can possibly get from the area as it's the largest concentration of alien ammo in the game.
0 0

hurl420 answered:

I found one ammo pack just sitting on some random building's front steps in the DC ruins. Unfortunately, this was way before I stumbled upon the Alien Blaster and I can't recall the exact location. Something tells me it was near the hotel in which Reily's Rangers are trapped.
0 0

statesofeuphria answered:

North of Fort Independence there is a large crater with an overturned military truck in it. There is some ammo scattered around the truck.
0 0

kenmorebrian answered:

I was outside the store that the Mechanist used as headquarters one afternoon and heard a ship going by overhead...then a bang. Presumably it was the alien ship crash landing. But there was another 20 or so Alien Blaster ammo scattered all over the parking lot afterwards.
1 0

54zerogamer54 answered:

Kenmorebrian go back there that was the firelance alien blaster the better version of the alien blaster
0 0