Question from Ignition365

Wolfgang disappeared?

Crazy Wolfgang disappeared in my game and Uncle Roe says he hasn't checked in for a while... and I haven't killed Wolfgang and I can't find his body if he is dead... anybody else have this problem or know how to fix it... otherwise does anyone know of another NPC who has a comparable repair skill to fix items for money.

Ignition365 provided additional details:

I tried the Haley thing, and his repair stays at 21. What exactly do I need to do for that to work?

So haley's repair doesn't stay at 100?

Answers

statesofeuphria answered:

He is more than likely somewhere. Retrace the trader route and look around off of the sides of roads, etc. Doc Hoff disappeared in my game and it took me forever to find him. I waited until a caravan left and walked with them. I found him by Jury Street Metro. Lucky Harith probably has the next best repair skill. If you have Point Lookout, Haley in Haley's Hardware's repair goes up by 6 every time you leave and come back. Getting to 100 takes about 10 minutes but it stays and many unique items can be repaired fully.
1 0

chrisyg103 answered:

Lucky Harith has the next best repair skill I think, at about 70
If Uncle Roe says he hasn't been there in a while, I think that means he is 100% dead and not coming back
0 0

statesofeuphria answered:

Talk to Haley and ask him to repair something. Leave and wait outside for about 10-15 sec. and go back in and talk to him. His repair should go up by 5 (sorry I originally said 6). I usually let him repair 1 or 2 small things and go out. For some reason it can reset back to 16. I was doing it yesterday and got him to 91 and went back in and it was at 16 again.
0 0

BrokenRainY57 answered:

In my game Wolfgang got wasted in the brahmin pasture halfway between Canterbury Commons and the Regulator HQ. Not sure if it was the Enclave guys posted nearby or the Albino Radscorpions.
0 0