Question from Mercernary_01

Is it possible to max out both your skills and you S.P.E.C.I.A.L. stats?

I've only heard of ways to do one, or the other, but does anyone know if you can do both?

Answers

itwizz answered:

No, you can only max out your S.P.E.C.I.A.L stats is by having the Almost Perfect Perk and all the Bobbleheads. There is no way of making out your skils as there arn't enough skill points to go around without another increase in the Level Cap.
0 3

death_death answered:

the perfect perk intel at 10 from the very begining 9 intel stat = 19 points
lvls 2 19 points- go strait to rivert city ignoring everything you come across
lvls 3 & 4 = 40 points lvl 4 education perk =3 bring more points bringing 23 pts per lvl
5-20 total of 368 w/ out the cap
10 more levels 230 bring a total of 598 points
13 skill bobble heads 130 points 728 point
tag skills 45 points = 773 + the extra tag skill if you get 783
all skills 20 points instantly to all skills cause of perfection 260 + 783= 1043
now skill books + comprehension skill + 2 per book
now add about 20 lvls w/ various skill enhancing perks so it might be quite possible to be completly perfect If you play your cards right.
0 1

chrisyg103 answered:

Yeah, you can
My friends kinda got OCD about skills
(He restarts his final fantasy game about every three weeks because he thinks he did it wrong)
and he got ALL skills to 100 and all of his SPECIAL to 10
Lol, I've got every skill at 100, except Barter which is at 36
If you have Comprehension, you can get all 25 skill books for each stat which is 50 skill points per stat, plus the bobblehead which is 10, so technically you only have to get a stat to 40 and you can max it out
So if you got atleast all of your stats above 40 using skill points only, then it is very possible
0 0

LouieDogg answered:

to get all ur SKILLS maxed you raise them all to atleast 50. Then you get the Comprehension Perk (the1 that givves u 2 skill points instead of one whenever you read a book) BEFORE (BEFORE!!!) you read any skill books. then you try to find and read all the skill books in the wastes, which should be enough to max out every skill to 100.
0 0

killedbytheowny answered:

you can. the best way IMO is to get almost perfect, then the bobbleheads. for the skills you shoul get an intellegence of at least 7 then comprehension and the one that gives you +3 extra for every level. the get all skills to 50 then 60 and so on. when you hit 30 or beforehand start collecting skill books. my best advice is to store them till you know you can max the stat to avoid confusion. same with skill bobbleheads. also with almost perfect watch stuff that increases skill when equipped because that screws it up
0 0

TheBonsaiSlaya answered:

with almost perfect, every bobblehead, the lucky 8 ball ( i think it boosts luck to 11) educated, Tag! and every other perk that increases it... you can with broken steel. But it would be very difficult.
0 0

Cyberslam8 answered:

For Skills,:
1. Get the Educated and Comprehension perks immediately.
2. Use most of, if not all of the skill books with the Comprehension perk active.
3. Start off with high Intelligence (preferably 9 or 10). This is optional, as1. and 2. can do this with your starting Intelligence at 1 if you collect every single skill book in the game. This is probably best left to hardcore players as there are over 300 of those books in the wasteland, and some are very hard to obtain.

Getting 10 in all S.P.E.C.I.A.L. stats is much simpler:
Don't obtain any S.P.E.C.I.A.L. bobbleheads until after you get the Almost Perfect perk at level 30. Once you have Almost Perfect, obtain all the S.P.E.C.I.A.L. bobbleheads to increase your special stats to 10.
0 0