Question from nerdslayer123

Where can I find bobby pins?

I am around level 10, just finished the survival guide. I cant find any bobby pins, where can I get some?

DBBig_Sid answered:

Go to Canterbury Commons, talk to uncle Roe, invest in Crow's caravan, wait outside for Crow and then he usually has 10+ bobby pins each visit
3 1

Answers

AzureLivesOn answered:

Like pretty much anything, they're scattered around the Wasteland. You can always buy them (trade useless junk like cans to offset the cheap price if you really dont want to spend caps). The other confirmed spots are on the bodies of Mercs/Raiders/Wastelanders you kill. Not alot of them, but a fair percentage.
2 7

coop_2000us answered:

First Aid kits also have them sometimes. Be sure to look on walls for these especially in bathrooms and kitchens (as well as on the ground, tables, shelves, etc)
3 4

Lxgshaka answered:

All of the above answers are true, but there is no specific answer as to "where to find bobby pins", your safer bet is just to search every metal box, ammo box, first aid kit, and pretty much any container you find, there are lots scattered around the wasteland...

And a tip to save some of those, don't rush into picking locks, do it calmly and slowly, and you won't break much of those ;)
0 2

mustachedmystic answered:

I have never found more than 3 at a time, mostly in First Aid Kits, save before you attempt to pick a lock, so you can reload if you waste to many.
0 1

KMartSecurity answered:

I've found alot of bobby pins in First Aid Kits. Usually checking in desks and file cabinets will get you a few every now and then but there really isn't one spot to stock up on a bunch tho.
0 1

boi2251995 answered:

i found bobby pins places like lockers and metal boxes. I think I bought some from someone once, but I remember who.
0 1

paco650 answered:

In addition to first aid kits, I find them pretty often in cash registers. Try super duper mart and the National Archives.
0 1