Question from SrgSkittles

Wheres my stimpacks!!!!!?

I had 220 stimpacks and I was playing, then my game froze, I started it back up and started playing, then I got attacked by an albino radscorpian, I got hurt and checked how many stimpacks I had and I had only 15. WHERE DID THEY GO!!!!

bcorfman21 answered:

there is a few possible explinations, this has happened to me a few time with reasonable results such as you were organizing your gear and put them away the game auto saved then you pulled them out, next thing you know the game freezes. When you pop back into action its just after you stashed everything leaving you to wonder what happened to your stash. another incident is if you died after retrieving your items from one of the several stashes when your items get confiscated and the second time threw you thought you grabbed all your items.

The third and most likely solution is while you were looting and mashing the a button you accidentally jammed somthing into a chest instead of removed and in a mad looting frenzy didnt notice that it happened to say 220 stimpaks after such looted a small handfull of stims.

Its hard to tell where they went but the same thing happened to me i lost about 15000 minigun ammo i collected over the entire game.
0 0

Answers

itwizz answered:

If you've checked your earlier saves and you still cannot get them back then your screwed I'm afraid.
0 0