Question from Mrskeezix

Fawkes isn't where he should be?

I fired fawkes when i was at the citadel and picked up paladin cross, but when i wanted to get him back as a follower he wasn't at the history museum where he should be. Where the hell did he go?

Mrskeezix provided additional details:

Well, i don't have either of those, but i have broken steel. If/when i get the expansions i'll check it out

Answers

itwizz answered:

Have you tried Going to The Pitt or Point Lookout? as that will send all followers back to their Default waiting places.
0 0

Silent_RastaMan answered:

try entrance to vault 101 if History Museum didnt work and if that still dont work... its possible he got in a random fight somewhere and just kinda wondered off, most likely not tho.

Yea, always try vault 101 entrance for unfound followers, its worked for me a few times

hope this helped
0 0

max123326 answered:

This happened to me he was at thejefferson momorial by the statue but i cant get to him
0 0

Can Fawkes die? Answered LordZutaki
Wtf fawkes? Open max123326
Where do i get fawkes? Answered kirill124
Why does Fawkes think someone is following me? Answered hitenmitsurugix
Where is fawkes? Open xXrenokenXx