Question from amboris

How good is the Pitt?

I need to see some ?/10 ratio scores. If its lower than a 5/10 then give me a reason you don't like it. The trailer is awesome and the fact that its in Pittsburgh is pretty cool but i still need to know if its good.

Answers

bleh32_ answered:

I haven't played it but I think the pitt and point lookout seem kinda boring... based on what I've read it doesn't look like they added to much, just some more quests and equipment. The DLC's I want to get are Operation Anchorage and Broken Steel, but I don't have LIVE and they're both on separate CD's so I'll be getting the pitt and point lookout anyway.
1 0

pRoJeCtNaNoHaZe answered:

Its entertaining and give u a lot of new stuff i give it 7/10
1 0

itwizz answered:

Get it for the items and the Achievements as the story isn't great but it's better than the others. 7/10

Your better off waiting for the Game Of The Year Edition to be released in October which as: The game, all 5 DLCs and the latest update as of the week of release.
0 0

Stormraven40 answered:

The Pitt is very eerie and you get the Perforator assault rifle. AND it is very fun to play. Creepy
0 0

Is the tech difficulties fixed in The Pitt, & can I keep the items I find in the pitt when I return to the wastes? Answered hoscba
The Pitt? Answered GeaRHeaD6565
How do i get to the pitt? Answered mewtwo360
The Pitt??? Answered REfanboy399
How long is the Pitt? Answered mindflare7000