What should I be for a first proper play for? Good or Evil?

1. Well I am starting the game properly tomorrow for the first time and want to have advice whether to be Good or Evil?

User Info: JackoTheBrewer

JackoTheBrewer - 7 years ago

1. well its up to you. Evil is more rewarding, however. If you allow yourself to become evil, you wont have to worry about your karma crap when you steal stuff.

User Info: Fallout3_Master

Fallout3_Master - 7 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. This should have posted in the main forum as it is a general query and not a specific game related problem.

User Info: itwizz

itwizz (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. Well i am evil as it is much more entertaining because you dont have to do everything right

User Info: DJeezy13

DJeezy13 - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. You get more caps if you go the evil karma route from all of the stuff you can steal and loot off corpses and it's not too difficult to reverse your karma. 5 100 caps donations to the Church of St. Monica in Rivet City will bring your karma level up to neutral and then you can go on a crime spree again. If you want to get all the karma achievements in one play through, save before Lvl 8, 14, and 20 and either go on a crime spree or donate tons to the church to fluctuate your karma before leveling up.
    It's more fun to be evil because the Pip boy pictures are much more entertaining than the good ones.

User Info: Sephira_Skye

Sephira_Skye - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. I think you should try to stay neutral. No mercs or heros will attack you due to neutrality.

User Info: Joshuu1

Joshuu1 - 7 years ago 0 0
  5. My first play through i did good and now im doing a bad to the bone play through and i don't really see a difference so choose whichever tickles your fancy but on the plus i got to blow up megaton as my evil playthrough lol

User Info: amandacobain

amandacobain - 6 years ago 0 0
  6. My first ever play was evil now im very good if ur good u will have a chane of speech succss ppl will side with u with bad or good but with good ppl dont come after u as much

User Info: Tommywx

Tommywx - 6 years ago 0 0