How do I solve mothership zeta?

1. Not exactly askin about where to go.... but i have a problem.

ok, mothershiop zeta... i have a problem with it as i just stated. see, i dont have xbox live. my friend does have xbox live so i hooked up my hardrive to his xbox and bought points and downloaded mothership. heres the problem, with broken steel and point lookout i could go home after downloading these missions onto my hardrive and play them without xbox live. but now i have downloaded it and it doesnt show up without bein connected to xbox live. i was told a patch was coming out that would fix my problem. if i can fix it myself could domeonle please tell me? my email is

masterchief.logan@yahoo.com

i would really be thankful if someone could help me out. a lot of my friends and other people have thhis problem as well so itd be helpin out a lot of people.

User Info: Logan_7646

Logan_7646 - 7 years ago
    I get what your sayin about the hard drive. i took it out of his xbox and put it in mine.i deleted it then redownloaded it to my harddrive an xbox and i went home and it still doesnt work. will this website work/ help me be able to play it?

User Info: Logan_7646

Logan_7646 - 7 years ago
    Ok, did the transfer...it doesnt work on my regular non xbox live account and doesnt work off of live sad face =( any more suggestions?

User Info: Logan_7646

Logan_7646 - 7 years ago

Answers

1. There is no patch planned for the Xbox 360 version of MZ.

You need to perform the License transfer on the Xbox website here: www.xbox.com/en-GB/support/drm/

The reason you've got this problem is because you only took your Hard Drive with you, when you should have taken your WHOLE Xbox as all DLC is licensed to your Console, Hard Drive AND Your Gamertag.

For all your Fallout Questions look here: fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout_Wiki.

User Info: itwizz

itwizz (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. Performing the License Transfer will re-license the Content to your Xbox and afterwards everything will be alright.

User Info: itwizz

itwizz (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. The License Transfer doesn't work on Offline accounts so that account has had it and is now useless.

If the online account is still not working then you have 4 options:

1: Create another account and re-buy the DLC, as, in theory, you can buy the DLC under one account and it should work for all accounts on that Hard Drive.

2: Wait for the Game Of The Year Edition to come out in October which has the game, all 5 DLCs and the latest patch as of the week of release.

3: Call Microsoft and hope they can help.

4: Delete and Recover your main Online Gamertag.

User Info: itwizz

itwizz (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. Talk to Microsoft and see what they have to say.

User Info: itwizz

itwizz (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0
  5. Just buy the game of the year of edition... Thats what i did

User Info: MurderousMoppit

MurderousMoppit - 6 years ago 0 0
  6. I play on a file that doesn't have Xbox live and we have Xbox live, we also downloaded all the patches....If it says you can redownload it, idc for what though....REDOWNLOAD IT, otherwise I can't help you. If you redownload it play the game for awhile and it should appear..

Don't go spending money for Mothership Zeta though, it's the worst patch ever (behind Anchorange for me) because it's long, tiring and you only level a couple of levels, when past 20 and if lucky...but thats my oppinion I don't know about others

User Info: GnR546

GnR546 - 6 years ago 0 0