MZ glitched?

1. ok, so i'm at the observation deck and i'm pretty sure that a hologram talking about a death ray appears, but when i get there nothing happens, sally just stands there and doesn't unlock the door is there something that i'm not doing? or is my game glitched? ( FYI: i've already tried to do an eailer save, and this is when you r done with the space walk)

User Info: supernova62

supernova62 - 7 years ago

Answers

1. after the death ray thing happened I got stuck to, but I went thru the teleporter thing and Somah talked to me about it. I went back and it was opened. dont know if that'll help or not, gl tho.

User Info: zipher200

zipher200 - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. This is a known bug with no known cure (as far as I know).

User Info: itwizz

itwizz (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. I've tested it a couple of times and it seems to work. tho sumtimes u have 2 go on a mini-quest 2 find her if she's stuck in robot assembly.

User Info: zipher200

zipher200 - 7 years ago 0 0