Where can I find more Chinese Stealth Armor and more ammo for the Alien Blaster?

1. I need to repair my Chinese Stealth armor and I need more ammo for the Alien Blaster (I only have about 50 bullets left for it)

Where can I find these items?

User Info: Doolz2024

Doolz2024 - 7 years ago
    Alright thanks. Now one more question: What can I use to repair the Alien Blaster with? Are there many others scattered about, or is there some other similar weapon I can use to repair it?

User Info: Doolz2024

Doolz2024 - 7 years ago

1. There is only one CSA. You use recon armor to repair it. Ammo for the Alien Blaster can be found outside Fort Constantine (big crater with the overturned truck), Fort Independence get friendly with the Outcasts and look in the armory. there is around 100 rounds if you have the scrounger perk, and the Enclave platform armory in Broken Steel another Alien Blaster and ammo. There are a couple of hundred scattered around in Mothership Zeta as well.

User Info: statesofeuphria

statesofeuphria (Expert) - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. There are only 3 Alien blasters in the game i.e 2 normal and 1 Unique

Alien Blaster:

1: Located at the MZ Abduction site

2: The Armoury on the Enclave Crawler

3: The Firelance is a random encounter so its pot luck whether you get it or not

The only Chinese Stealth Armour is obtainable only after you finish Operation: Anchorage.

To repair the Alien Blaster you can only use the 2nd Alien Blaster, the Firelance or get a Merchant to do it for you.

User Info: itwizz

itwizz (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. Like these guys said theres only one chinese stealth armour but you can use recon armour to repair it. As for the alien blaster you can repair it with the other alien blaster or if you have the Mothership Zeta DLC you can use the Alien Epoxy to repair any weapon that you have equipped. Also statesofeuphrias list of ammo is correct but you can also get some ammo if the Firelance random event occurs, there should be a few cartridges lying around when you find Firelance. In case you don't know what to look for to get firelance, be listening for a loud explosion above you and if you see stuff falling from the sky in front of you a couple seconds later go search the ground and you should find Firelance.

User Info: BrokenRainY57

BrokenRainY57 (Expert) - 7 years ago 1 0
  3. Every body the secound blaster is not in fort constantine, its at fort Bannister! the talon company base! its under a tipped over military vehicle.

User Info: ballsofsteel696

ballsofsteel696 - 7 years ago 0 1