Question from kipperbb

Is fallout 3 better for the PC or xbox?

I was thinking about getting fallout 3 for the Xbox 360. Then i heard that Fallout 3 was better on the PC.

Are there any patches coming out to fix the pc version?

From: Shade3546 5 years ago

It's all a matter of opinion. If you wanna cheat the PC is best but if you wanna play on Xbox Live then the Xbox360 is best.

Graphically the PC Is better and it has the Console Commands system but it has way more bugs than either of the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions and it is incredibly temperamental when it comes to the system specification so I'd stick with either of the console versions.

The PC version will have you tearing you hair out if and when it goes wrong where as the Xbox 360/PS3 versions (Not bug free by any stretch) are less prone to certain bugs and glitches and are generally more stable.

There is no Multiplayer or Co-Op in any version just DLC.

The Game Of The Year Edition is coming out in October which will include the game, all 5 DLCs and the latest patch as of the week of release.

The latest PC Patch is 1.7.0.3, PS3 is 1.1 and the Xbox 360 is on 1.5.0.23 and I don't think there are going to be any more.

I'll say PC version if you are going non-vats or mainly FPS but if you go on VATS it doesnt really matter