Question from ihatepartypoop

Where do the Characters from Mothership Zeta go after you finish it?

It is stated that some of the characters go to the capitol wasteland, but where? i would just like to see that cowboy again. and that Somah girl is a damn good Repair woman.

Answers

CGLefty15 answered:

I'm not sure... They both died when I played it, but the other characters, along with the Samurai, stayed on the brig of the ship. But again, I'm not sure, they died when I played it.
1 0

itwizz answered:

The Samurai, Sally and Elliot stay on board but Paulson and Somah leave to wonder the wastes, never to be seen again.
0 0

BrokenRainY57 answered:

Somah and Paulson leave for the Wasteland but you don't get to see them again so I would kill them and take there stuff because Paulson at least has a coule of unique items and so do the samurai and the medic. But the medic, the samurai and the little girl all stay on board if they aren't dead.
0 0

Everything about Mothership Zeta? Answered Ex_Informant
Mothership zeta? Answered kirill124
How do i get into Mothership Zeta? Answered snixter43
mothership zeta HELP ME ? Open GKH779
Mothership Zeta ? Open jalenconn