Question from ProfBlahson

Wasteland Survival Guide Help? (possible spoilers)

I've started the mission where you need to plant Moria's camera thing in a Mirelurk seeding/hatchling pod. I want to know if completing the optional portion of this mission is worth it. What do i get for each portion?

ranivus1 answered:

Completeing the extra option for the mirelirks will reward you with a few extra stealth boy's and at the end of WHOLE quest, you get one super perk that is based on all the missions and dialog choices that you have chosen for this quest.

It's a rather lengthy quest but you get quite a few rewards just for this one quest.
0 0

Answers

bigJguitar answered:

If you don't kill any of the Mirelurks there is a bonus. Before I started that part of the quest I had already been to the War Memorial and killed all the Mirelurks. So when I went back in and planted the sensor the game credited me with not killing any, kinda cool.
0 1