Where can I find (Deathclaw Schematic)?

1. Where is the last Deathclaw Schematic?

User Info: oneeye007

oneeye007 - 7 years ago
    I can't find the last Deathclaw Schematic. I herd a wastlander has it. I haven't ran in to him yet. Please help!!!

User Info: oneeye007

oneeye007 - 7 years ago

1. When you do the nuka cola challenge when you speak to either the guy or girl ask them if anything is around. When you do there is dunwhich building i think which is directly below you on the map. As you head towards that direction you will most likely pass a robot, one broken down house as you keep heading towards that one building you will see a forest or the woods and in it you will see some campers. When you get pretty close to it you will see a camper or rv and a deathclaw waiting for you. Kill the deathclaw and enter the vehicle next to a corpse is the schematics. Thats how i always find it.

User Info: Ramza742

Ramza742 - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. The last one is a random encounter. Try going to the random encounter points to get it.

User Info: Evilmonkey22556

Evilmonkey22556 - 7 years ago 1 0
  2. If you talk to the guy at potomic attire in rivet city, you can talk to him and he will give you a quest, if you do the quest he will give you the scammatics for the deathclaw gauntlet.

User Info: rego1100

rego1100 - 7 years ago 1 0
  3. If you have Broken Steel you can get a perk (I think at level 26) that unlocks v3 of all the schematics, including nuka grenade,bottlecap mine, and deathclaw gauntlet.

User Info: rego1100

rego1100 - 7 years ago 1 0
  4. Go to rivet city and talk to bannon he should ask u to help him frame someone , do it and he'll give u the deathclaw gauntlet schematic

User Info: narcoleptic79

narcoleptic79 - 7 years ago 0 0
  5. The scamatics are at a trailer park in between girdershade and dunwich building in the trailer next to a (sometimes dead.) Wastelander be careful theres a deathclaw in the vicinity.

User Info: D11churchkill

D11churchkill - 7 years ago 0 0
  6. You can find it north of Dunwich building.

Warning: A deathclaw is guarding his territory there. kill it or use a stealth boy and go to that cheap looking trailer. there should be a dead body and the schematics should be next to it

User Info: Deathray036

Deathray036 - 7 years ago 0 0