where is Mechanist ?

1. I did the quest. I first went to the ant liar and i killed her got her armor and talked to the guy and told him shes gone and i finished the quest. Then i ran up to the Mechanist place and went through the whole place to go kill him. but i couldnt find him. Did he move somewhere? or can I not find him now?

User Info: scotty167349

scotty167349 - 8 years ago

1. Once you've completed the quest, they disappear from the game. You kill AntAgonizer, and turn in the quest, Mechanist is gone forever, and vice-versa.

User Info: Lewttehhat

Lewttehhat - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. I'm pretty sure once you finish the quest you can no longer find him

User Info: Chi999

Chi999 (Expert) - 8 years ago 2 0
  2. When I did this, I went to both places... I had to kill the Ant lady, but the Mechanist felt bad about scaring people.

The mechanist didn't show up until I took the elevator up to his workshop though.

User Info: TheoreticalFunk

TheoreticalFunk - 8 years ago 1 0
  3. You cannot find the mechanist or antangonizer if you have completed the superhuman gambit quest by killing one then talking to uncle roe.

User Info: crumble999

crumble999 - 7 years ago 1 1
  4. The robot repair center, behind a hard locked door.

User Info: SrgSkittles

SrgSkittles - 7 years ago 0 1
  5. The Mechanist and the Antagonizer will disappear indefinently once you've completed the game. You have one of a few options though before finishing the quest:

1a.) If your character is female, and you take on the Black Widow perk, you can seduce The Mechanist to giving up his costume and he'll run out of town, never to be seen again. You can then bring his suit to The Antagonizer, and if your speech is high enough, you can convince her to give up her evil ways.
    1b.) Same goes for a male character, except vice-versa. If you take on the Lady Killer perk, you can seduce The Antagonizer to give up her evil ways, and then go to the Mechanist, and he'll give up his evil ways as well.
    2.) If you go the Mechanist first, no matter what you gender and without either perks, you can kill him, and convince The Antagonizer to give up her evil ways, or vice versa.

But from what I can tell, you won't be able to see the mechanist anymore if you've laready visited Uncle Roe and completed the quest. But the next time you try again in the future and redo this quest, try the method that I gave you and see if it works out.

User Info: EmyKintobor

EmyKintobor - 7 years ago 1 0
  6. There is a way to obtain the 2 Unique Weapons(Ant Sting & Protectron's Grace), The 2 armor sets(The AntAgonizer & The Mechanist Suits) and see the Ultimate Fight To Death of The Mechanist & The AntAntagonizer, if you want to know just ask =)

User Info: Jonathan_SG86

Jonathan_SG86 - 7 years ago 0 1